Dr Sharad - December 2022
Follow me on:
Privacy notice for Sharad P Paul Limited websites and email newsletters.
This notice explains how and when https://drsharadpaul.com and related websites collects personal information, what we do with it, and your right to see or change it.
The purpose of this privacy notice is to let users of https://drsharadpaul.com (the ‘site’) know when we collect personal information and what we do with it. The notice also covers all websites, landing pages and domains owned and operated by Sharad P Paul Limited including subdomains.
We do not use, share or transfer personal information in connection with the site except as set out in this notice, or as otherwise set out somewhere on the site (including in terms linking to the site).
We will only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of:
- administering, evaluating and improving the site
- improving our services
- responding to your feedback
- collecting information provided in forms and surveys
- conducting user research if you registered to participate.
No need to disclose personal information
You can use the site — including completing some user research tasks — without sharing any
Sharing your personal information
You may choose to share personal information with us when you:
- give feedback
- complete survey or feedback forms
- participate in user research.
- purchase goods or services
- ask questions or request information on our products and services
Do not send us sensitive personal information or include it in feedback forms or surveys.
Feedback is important and is used to evaluate and improve the site.
If you provide feedback by email, that feedback is sent to employees and staff of Sharad P Paul Limited. We may pass on relevant comments to other 3rd parties who administer or contribute content to the site. This could include your email address and other identifying information that you have provided.
Survey and feedback forms
If you submit a survey or feedback form to us, it will be sent to appropriate public sector staff.
We may pass on relevant content from that form to other people within Sharad P Paul Limited or third parties who administer or are participating in the particular project or consultation that the form relates to. This could include your email address and other identifying information.
Customer research & participation
When you register to participate in customer research you provide us with your email and contact details. Only the project team administering the research has access to your registration details.
Information gathered from customer research can be from:
- surveys and other tools
- screen interactions (for example, clicking on web links)
- video filming of screen activity
- audio recording of comments.
Decide not to participate
If you decide to unsubscribe please follow the opt out process at the bottom of the email.
Storage and deletion of information
If you provide personal information, it is held securely by Sharad P Paul Limited and wish to change or delete it from our database please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Statistical information is collected
We use Google Universal Analytics to collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and does not identify you personally.
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you visited on our site and
- the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked through to this site
- your operating system, for example Windows, MacOS
- the type of web browser you use, such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- other things like your screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
This site generates persistent session cookies (that is, they have an expiry date and are removed on that date) for the purpose of monitoring site usage.
The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of your web browser without affecting your ability to use the site.
Under the Privacy Act 2020, you have the right to access and ask us to correct any personal information you have provided to us.
Contact us if you would like to access or change your personal information.
Copyright © 2022 DrSharad